[Meme] 30 Day Collectors Meme
This is an in general meme for any collectors and collections!
Feel free to do the meme however way you like. Photos or text, fill it in whichever way suits you best. And, optionally, please tag it under ‘#30 Days Collector Meme’ so others can check it out!
Here we go:
- Please introduce what your collection is and how or why you got into it.
- How long have you been collecting, and how frequently do you expand/add to it? (Optionally: How big is your collection now?)
- Do you collect exclusively for certain series, companies, brands, characters, or themes? (If not, is there any particular recurring theme/brand amongst your collection?)
- What was the first item you ever obtained for your collection?
- Where or how do you store your collection?
- Is the quality and/or condition of items a concern to you? And do you have any items that are slightly damaged or in poor condition?
- Do you keep items in their original packaging or have them on open display?
- Is any part of your collection incorporated into your everyday life in any way?
- Where do you go to look for your items? Any favourite places?
- Are you concerned about authenticity, or are you open to bootlegs and replicas?
- Do you have an doubles or multiples of certain items? How did that happen?
- Do you sell or trade any items in your collection? Why or why not?
- Which item was the most expensive to obtain?
- What is your most obscure, strange, or unique item?
- Any items that hold significant or sentimental value to you?
- Is there any signed items?
- What item was the hardest to obtain, and why?
- Do you own any rare or special/limited items?
- Have you ever considered ending or quitting your collection?
- Do you own any unofficial items, fanmade, or from independent/personal stores or sellers?
- What was the luckiest find or bargain in your collection?
- Is there any item that you don’t particularly like yet still keep around?
- Do you have a dream item? If not, any wish-lists?
- Have you obtained any items on a whim, or accidentally came into ownership of?
- Is there any item that you did not expect to find or obtain but somehow managed to anyway?
- As hard as it may be, what is your single favourite item?
- Is there an end goal for your collection, or do you think it’s possible for you to come to a ‘complete’ or stopping point to your collection?
- Do you keep an online list or any inventory/archiving of your collection?
- What are you most proud of in regards to your collection?
- And to end this off, please tell us a funny/memorable/or interesting story in regards to your collection.
[PREVIEW] Hetalia Doujinshi List - WIP
I am very slowly working on a doujinshi list for my APH doujinshi :”D
I’ve only done about 87….. and I have about 300 or more to go…. ahahaha…..
But here’s a preview of what’s in my collection!
Warning: A number of images below read more
And here’s a little something extra to follow up the first one.
Same rule applies: feel free to use but please leave credit/source intact and do not steal/edit/claim etc ;u;